Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 07/06/2020
This website is completely owned by Mr. Deepak Kumar under the brand name of After12th.net . Any claims of holding stakes or shares to this website may be only false statements. We are providing you the access to this website only for information purpose. Any changes done to the original content from the intention of selling our articles under fake names may be responded with legal actions according to the Indian jurisdiction. You must be above 13 years of age to visit the website on your own. Children below 13 yrs may should visit the website only under parent’s or guardian’s guidance.
Use of This Site
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of this Site. This license grant does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of this Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of this Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on this Site. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of Our trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without Our express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Our name, trademark, or product name without Our express written consent. Any breach of these Terms shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this Site so long as the link does not portray Us or Our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use any of Our logos or other proprietary graphics or trademarks as part of the link without express written permission.
In order to access some features of this Site, you may be required to subscribe and We may assign to you, or you may be required to select, a password and user name or account identification. If you register, you agree to provide Us with accurate and complete registration information and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms, and We have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of this Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY SELECTED BY, OR ASSIGNED TO, YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
When you use this site frequently and sign up for newsletters, you give us the authentication to communicate with you electronically through mail or message to provide you newsletters, inform you about changes in the policies or to respond to your queries. We do not share sell your electronic communication details with any third party agents. Neither do we endorse any such kind of activities.
You agree to receive informative emails at any time of the day and we agree to not use your details for any other purpose.
You can send us feedback regarding any post or feedbacks in general through the comment section under every post, feedback section or you can write to us directly at our email for any kind of feedback or suggestions. You agree that once feedback is posted on our portal, we have a complete right to use it for our benefits without altering any original content from the feedback. We can use it as a promotional campaign for our page. We will not be liable to inform you before using the comment for business purposes.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
You agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your password and identification to):
- download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of this Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other devices to retrieve or index any portion of this Site;
- collect any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and/or share reviews with other users;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of this Site.
- create or transmit to other users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- submit to this Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to this Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, malware, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of this Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of this Site by any user;
- use this Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to this Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on this Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on this Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make this Site available; or
- use this Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
We have no obligation to monitor any user conduct on this Site, and We reserve the right and have absolute discretion to monitor any user conduct on this Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
Any changes, additions, or modifications done on this website in the form of documents, images, videos, or any other file formats are solely owned by us. We own all the rights to make any desired changes which we feel are better for our policies, at any point in time. Between visitors and us, the only information we are liable to share with our visitors is the changes made in the privacy policies or modifications in any post. Visitors do not hold any right to change or question the changes made on our side. We are the only party that has complete access over this site.
This site contains many external links that might lead you to different pages. We don’t control any external pages and the policies and terms of individual pages are decided by the concerned page owners. You acknowledge that we have no role whatsoever in your association, directly or indirectly with those pages.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by closing your account, discontinuing your use of this Site and providing Us with a notice of termination. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to use this Site, or any portion of this Site, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of this Site or any portion of this Site.
Except as expressly provided, this Site, including all Site Content, and services provided on or in connection with this Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND DUTIES. All the information and details shared by us through this portal are published with the soul intention of helping the students in making a bright career. We don’t take a guarantee about the authenticity of any kind of detail. The portal is not liable to face any legal action or fine for the information shared. The numbers and facts might change with time. We do not endorse or promote any kind of false information. We do not represent or warrant that this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We do not represent or warrant that this Site or our servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Modifications to Site
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site or any features or portions thereof without prior notice.
If any of these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are for the benefit of and will be enforceable by, the parties only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations or liability of a party to any such third party.
Any questions or problems regarding these terms & conditions may be directly resolved by us. In case of any problem regarding terms and conditions mail us directly at After12th.firstname.lastname@example.org